Contribute
Register

[solved] Questions about brightness key arrangement and how to patch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I readed the guide again and add DropOem=true to my Boot Args, but this doesn't save my problem, Mac OS still doesn't start.

Now I readed the guide again and add DropOem=true to my Boot Args, but this doesn't save my problem, Mac OS still doesn't start.

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

So I attached a picture and my EFI folder. Could it be that the ACPI-Keyboard.kext cause the problems?

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • EFI_25:01:2017.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
So now I fixed it. I added DropOem=true to boot args.So I selected a option in ACPI patching and now it works, but on every reboot I must select it again. My Keyboard kext also didn't work now

So now I fixed it. I added DropOem=true to boot args.So I selected a option in ACPI patching and now it works, but on every reboot I must select it again. My Keyboard kext also didn't work now

Set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=true.

I set it up in my config.plist and it works. But now I want to patch my DSDT, that my Audio is working. For this I used the AppleHDAPatcher, but I can´t apply the HDEF Patch to my DSDT. I also can not apply some other patches to my DSDT which I need for IGPU Power Management.I attached my DSDT, there aren´t any errors.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    28 KB · Views: 66
I set it up in my config.plist and it works. But now I want to patch my DSDT, that my Audio is working. For this I used the AppleHDAPatcher, but I can´t apply the HDEF Patch to my DSDT. I also can not apply some other patches to my DSDT which I need for IGPU Power Management.I attached my DSDT, there aren´t any errors.

For Skylake you have to rename HDAS to HDEF (simple search/replace), or modify the patch to use HDAS instead of HDEF.
You will need to be specific about what you mean by "some other patches". No one here is clairvoyant.

So now I renamed HDAS to HDEF manually, but when I plug in my Laptop into the TV, the TV makes a really noisy buzz, when I plug out the notebook from the TV, the display get black and nothing happens. The other patches I want to do is to disable my Nvidia graphics card, but when I opened the modified patch to fix _INI, I can´t apply the patch.

So now I renamed HDAS to HDEF manually, but when I plug in my Laptop into the TV, the TV makes a really noisy buzz, when I plug out the notebook from the TV, the display get black and nothing happens.

Read HDMI audio guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Why do you expect a signal on the TV when it is not plugged into the laptop?

The other patches I want to do is to disable my Nvidia graphics card, but when I opened the modified patch to fix _INI, I can´t apply the patch.

See guide linked from FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back