Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Problem Installing Elitebook 8470p Clover UEFI Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is closer, but you still have patched AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext.

You need to run the OS X installer to restore your AppleHDA.kext to vanilla.

I'm Getting Tired. I replace Patched AppelHDA.kext with my AppleHDA from Another Hackintosh (Using VoodooHDA). After Restart My Elitebook can't recognise audio system.

I attached problem reporting here.

thank you

Attachments

• Problem reporting for rehabman.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
I'm Getting Tired. I replace Patched AppelHDA.kext with my AppleHDA from Another Hackintosh (Using VoodooHDA). After Restart My Elitebook can't recognise audio system.

I attached problem reporting here.

thank you

Your problem is twofold:
- first, the zml.zlib files are not installed (they are installed by ./install_downloads.sh)
Code:
bash-3.2# ls -l /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/*.zml*
ls: /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/*.zml*: No such file or directory

- second, AppleHDA is patched. I expect it to be patched after the zml files are placed there, but not before.

Use the OS X installer to restore AppleHDA to vanilla. Then run ./install_downloads.sh.

Your problem is twofold:
- first, the zml.zlib files are not installed (they are installed by ./install_downloads.sh)
Code:
bash-3.2# ls -l /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/*.zml*
ls: /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/*.zml*: No such file or directory

- second, AppleHDA is patched. I expect it to be patched after the zml files are placed there, but not before.

Use the OS X installer to restore AppleHDA to vanilla. Then run ./install_downloads.sh.

hey rehab man my audio is working now...
I Attached problem reporting in this post. please take a look to make sure, that I Followed your tutorial step by step.

thank you.

Attachments

• Problem reporting for rehabman.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
It looks correct to me...

FINNALY
THANK YOU REHABMAN YOU ROCK
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey I Forgot Something can you enable Power Nap on hackintosh ? under my system preferences, I Cant find Power Nap

Thank You For Your Attention

Rehab man can I Get Proper Resolution boot screen for My hardware ? I Got 1366x768 resolution here

Thank You

Only if you disable legacy boot/CSM (UEFI only). But then you will get garbled verbose boot. It is a BIOS limitation.

Only if you disable legacy boot/CSM (UEFI only). But then you will get garbled verbose boot. It is a BIOS limitation.

If I Installed CsmVideoDxe on Clover Configurator/Instal Driver will fix that Garbled Verbose Boot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back