Contribute
Register

[Solved] Please Help :/ - Fresh install-Dell Optiplex7050 i7-7700-cpu kernal panic-High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go @BajandoDuro, please, if you fix usb 3.0 and if you don't have any trouble shutting down your computer - please let me know, thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.4 MB · Views: 129
Here you go @BajandoDuro, please, if you fix usb 3.0 and if you don't have any trouble shutting down your computer - please let me know, thanks!
Ok. I will give it a try tonight. Thank you very much!

Which OptiPlex 7050 do you have? I have the Micro and haven't been able to boot to the installer. It keeps rebooting

Which OptiPlex 7050 do you have? I have the Micro and haven't been able to boot to the installer. It keeps rebooting

I have the small form factor, I7, but, try the attached config.plist, and, make the usb bootable with:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

in terminal on your mac, then install clover (the clover for high sierra) on the usb, drag the config.plist to the usb on the efi partion and try (also drag the ktext to the other folder which you got earlier).

Attachments

• config.plist
    28.1 KB · Views: 214
I have the small form factor, I7, but, try the attached config.plist, and, make the usb bootable with:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

in terminal on your mac, then install clover (the clover for high sierra) on the usb, drag the config.plist to the usb on the efi partion and try (also drag the ktext to the other folder which you got earlier).

Did it work @BajandoDuro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back