Contribute
Register

[Solved] Please Help :/ - Fresh install-Dell Optiplex7050 i7-7700-cpu kernal panic-High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell optiplex 7050 sff
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHZ
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

Please help me Obi Wans :|
I'm been trying to do a fresh install of High Sierra with Unibest (followed the guide on tony) on my Dell Optiplex 7050, been trying for a while now but always end up with kernal panic :/.
I have sucessfully installed Sierra with a fresh install, but, when It comes to High Sierra I get the attached picture error.

IMG_3261.jpgIMG_3262.jpg

I have the following hardware:
  • Dell Optiplex 7050
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHZ
  • Intel Ethernet Connectection
  • Intel Graphic 630
  • SK hynix SC311 SATA 256 GB
  • Realtek Audio
  • Inter(R) Audio

Been looking around forum - trying a lot of things, but always end up with the kernal panic error..
Seen that some folks needed to change ACPI "DMAR" by "MATS", but was already that i config..

I anyone can point me in the right direction / help me, I would be really happy!!

Thanks for reading!

Search Mach reboot

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Last edited:
No tips :/?

I got past a the first kernel panic by following:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ming-i7-7700k-intel-hd-630-radeon5450.239427/

But.. then later one, when I hopefully though everything was working got stuck here with kernel panic..when the installer is about to finish, sorry for the bad picture but It just reboots, so I can't get a sharp one.

IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg

I have searched and tried a lot of things, but can't get it to work :( this is my first hackintosh and sierra installed fine after a few attempts but not high sierra :(

If anyone have any tips / help I would be really happy! Spend a lot of time searching internet and so forth, but I can't get it to work..

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
If anyone have any tips / help I would be really happy!
Disable the Serial port(s) (SuperIO) in your BIOS settings.

Thanks! But I had them already disabled

Serial.png

Your image says otherwise unless it is from a TPM in which case you may disregard it.

hmm, thanks, it's disable in the bios though:/..
It's hard to get a good image / see exact the error, but I think the reboot happens right after the below images.

IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3277.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back