Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, what would you use a heavy-duty GPU for on a music workstation? I've got Ableton and Reason with a few fairly lightweight plugins, and both of those only seem to tax the CPU. I honestly couldn't tell that I'm using the iGPU in OS X at the moment (I don't do video editing or anything like that).

Hey Garner, thanks for the reply.

Tbh I could care less if I had proper GPU optimization, im just stuck with the problem of app windows loading like BLOCK-BLOCK-BLOCK-FU under the HD530 plugged into the mobo with (supposedly) intel drivers. Have I screwed up the iGPU drivers? I honestly don't know what to do. If I could just get chrome/Live to work like they do on a $200 netbook I'd be chuffed as can be. :(

Nope HD 530 aren't supported in sierra only elcapitan so only solution is to wait for pascal drivers or but a compatible GPU

Hello,
I've purchase 3 Titan X Pascal for my Hackintosh. Hope to see Nvidia graphic driver for those cards soon. Do you know if it's possible to mix it with one Titan X (maxwell) to get full HW acceleration for this one, and CUDA 8 for the 3 Titan X Pascal.
Cheers, Mike.
I'll also need to use Xcode 7, but no way to find a download link for that (hope cud 8 will be compatible with XC8 soon).

Last edited:
Hello,
I've purchase 3 Titan X Pascal for my Hackintosh. Hope to see Nvidia graphic driver for those cards soon. Do you know if it's possible to mix it with one Titan X (maxwell) to get full HW acceleration for this one, and CUDA 8 for the 3 Titan X Pascal.
Cheers, Mike.
I'll also need to use Xcode 7, but no way to find a download link for that (hope cud 8 will be compatible with XC8 soon).
Off topic
Xcode 7 download link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...d-xcode-4-5-6-7-8-and-get-the-dmg-or-xip-file

Interesting!!
Hello,
Cheers, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back