Contribute
Register

[solved] No Graphics Found (Intel HD 4400) - Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, i have another problem when i'm booting i got low resolution apple booting on the first stage. How to solve this ?

It is due to incomplete support in your BIOS for a VESA mode that matches your native display resolution.
Not a big deal...

It is due to incomplete support in your BIOS for a VESA mode that matches your native display resolution.
Not a big deal...
Really ? but in previous version i use sierra, the booting logo was not small resolution like that

Really ? but in previous version i use sierra, the booting logo was not small resolution like that

Perhaps you're not explaining yourself well.
You should explain in detail. Provide photos that show the difference if necessary.

Perhaps you're not explaining yourself well.
You should explain in detail. Provide photos that show the difference if necessary.
I'm so sorry, but now this case was solved again by installing CsmVideoDxe-64 driver. Now i see high resolution booting of apple logo

Attachments

• 90533650-9f9b-49a1-8ba5-108528d95c38.jpeg
    90533650-9f9b-49a1-8ba5-108528d95c38.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 258
I'm so sorry, but now this case was solved again by installing CsmVideoDxe-64 driver. Now i see high resolution booting of apple logo

Keep in mind that CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is not recommended. It tends to cause other problems. And having full resolution in Clover and the boot process is just not important.

Keep in mind that CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is not recommended. It tends to cause other problems. And having full resolution in Clover and the boot process is just not important.
Let me know, what is the bad effect of using that CsmVideoDxe-64 ?

Let me know, what is the bad effect of using that CsmVideoDxe-64 ?

It can cause problems with the graphics drivers in macOS.
Hardware dependent. For you to test.

I've installed this Mojave on my Asus S451LB. But I can't see my Graphics card (intel hd 4400) and it just showing Display 3MB. I already use the ig-platform-id and also inject intel. Please help me
I have the same laptop species ( hp 250 g3 )
core i3 4th generation
8GB of RAM ddr3
intel 4400 HD graphics
How did you install macOS Mojave on your laptop ??
please I need your help

I have the same laptop species ( hp 250 g3 )
core i3 4th generation
8GB of RAM ddr3
intel 4400 HD graphics
How did you install macOS Mojave on your laptop ??
please I need your help
Just install it as usual bro, I don't get what's your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back