Contribute
Register

[solved] Need Help ! Lenovo Thinkpad e460

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, you will have a binary file on your Desktop. In my case, I name it Setup.bin.
Next, download the Universal IFR Extractor (Windows version only) from http://donovan6000.blogspot.ca/2014/02/universal-ifr-extractor.html or from here: Universal IFR Extractor.exe.
Open the Universal IFR Extractor in Windows, open the binary you just extracted from UEFITools and click Extract to save the BIOS settings in plain text format.

I try process I extracted BIOS and everything but when I am opeing IFR app it showing Unknown Protocol so help me

I done everything now I trying to boot with usb and EFI shell is there but i am unable to boot a black screen flash and again came up with select drives to boot please help me ASAP

I somehow boot successfully but unable to install it because it says " bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk" restart it can you help me, I didn't modify my bios because it is new laptop and I am noobie in that...

Sounds like you need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but didn't place it in Clover/drivers64UEFI.

how to inject fakePCIID if i boot with

this thing i will get vram 4mb how to get QE/CI

The purpose of the bogus FakeID is to disable the graphics drivers.
Don't expect QE/CI with an invalid FakeID.
Skylake graphics do not require FakeID.

So how to boot after installation I will get kernel panic if I boot with your config.plist

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

aye aye captain !

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20161203_124959.jpg
    IMG_20161203_124959.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back