GTX Titan
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys,

I'm currently making a hackingtosh on my HP Envy 17 late 2016 Skylake. I've manage to go through the installation and its setup process. However I'm stuck patching DSDT I have 4 errors and just wondering if anyone out there can help me to fix it.

Ill leave a link to the DSDT file at the bottom

Cheers,
Will

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1 MB · Views: 189
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello dude,

Thanks for responding back to me, I just had a quick glance over the dsdt file and tried to make a few changes. However for some reason the file is generating errors. Somehow I managed to rectified some of the code but now I'm lost... :(
Do you mind looking through the file and see if there's any way I can sort this out. Currently I'm trying to make a Hackingtosh HP Envy 17 - 2017 but the DSDT thing is like stopping me.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Will

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    933 KB · Views: 1,091
Hello dude,

Thanks for responding back to me, I just had a quick glance over the dsdt file and tried to make a few changes. However for some reason the file is generating errors. Somehow I managed to rectified some of the code but now I'm lost... :(
Do you mind looking through the file and see if there's any way I can sort this out. Currently I'm trying to make a Hackingtosh HP Envy 17 - 2017 but the DSDT thing is like stopping me.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Will

Correct disassembly procedures are important.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    891.2 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back