Contribute
Register

[SOLVED]Mavericks on asus ux32vd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RehabMan,

thank you very much for your efforts. I couldn't find the MHxxxx with CPU-Z but I uploaded the whole information on my webspace. Hopefully it helps!

Thank you very much!

Here is the whole Listing: http://www.vhagen.net/zenbook.html

Read post #17 carefully. Specifically "in your profile"

Sorry but I don't understand? I copied every Information to my Signature and now to my Settings too. I also found the Mainboardnumber, which says HM76 rev. 4. Is anything else missing?

Sorry but I don't understand? I copied every Information to my Signature and now to my Settings too. I also found the Mainboardnumber, which says HM76 rev. 4. Is anything else missing?

I don't see screen resolution. Do you?

Sorry missed it. Who uses less than fullHD :p?

Screen Resolution internal is 1920x1080 so its fullHD.

I tried again right now and now I get Stuck with the screens you can see attached. First is in normal mode (or with -x, this doesn't change) the second is in verbose Mode. WP_20140823_001.jpgWP_20140823_004.jpg

I tried again right now and now I get Stuck with the screens you can see attached. First is in normal mode (or with -x, this doesn't change) the second is in verbose Mode.View attachment 102479View attachment 102480

"Still waiting for root device..." indicates a problem with USB. Try different USB ports, or different USB stick.

Also, you'll need boot flags:
dart=0 IGPlatformID=01660004 nv_disable=1 -v

Thank you very much! Looks a little bit better now. But I get stuck now on this line:
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

I already removed the kexts AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelSNB* NVDA* but I couldn't find ATI* or Geforce*.

Do you happen to have a solution for this too?

Thank you very much! Looks a little bit better now. But I get stuck now on this line:
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

I already removed the kexts AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelSNB* NVDA* but I couldn't find ATI* or Geforce*.

Do you happen to have a solution for this too?

No need to remove the Intel graphics kexts if you use the flags I provided previously.

(In fact, removing them is not recommended...)

I tried it with the provided flags without removing any kexts too. Nothing changes. Only some lines concerning the NVDA* change.

I tried it with the provided flags without removing any kexts too. Nothing changes. Only some lines concerning the NVDA* change.

Post quality photo of entire screen when it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back