Contribute
Register

[Solved] macOS high Sierra OsxAptioFix2Drv error

Status
Not open for further replies.
my efi files is this
  • Where is your list of BIOS options or images of BIOS screen showing your choice?
    • For your above problem I am interested to know your Video associated BIOS options.
  • How have you connected your Monitor to your Video card (I presume it is your Integrated Intel HD)?
    • In macOSHigh Sierra you need Digital connection to the Monitor; VGA does not work
  • I can interpret your CLOVER only in association with your BIOS and Monitor connection; otherwise I may give you wrong advice.

Are you saying you can't get to the install menu?

You get to the Clover Boot Menu.
Go down and select the 3rd option from the left.
Go to PCI Devices>USB.

Make sure Inject and FixOwnership are checked. If not, check them.

Return
Select the install USB/Drive and let me know if it didn't work. That is what stumped me for a while in my first install and it's the first thing I tell people to check.

• Where is your list of BIOS options or images of BIOS screen showing your choice?
    • For your above problem I am interested to know your Video associated BIOS options.
  • How have you connected your Monitor to your Video card (I presume it is your Integrated Intel HD)?
    • In macOSHigh Sierra you need Digital connection to the Monitor; VGA does not work
  • I can interpret your CLOVER only in association with your BIOS and Monitor connection; otherwise I may give you wrong advice.
thank you very much actually i was using vga but solved it now installed hackintosh successfully........

thank
Are you saying you can't get to the install menu?

You get to the Clover Boot Menu.
Go down and select the 3rd option from the left.
Go to PCI Devices>USB.

Make sure Inject and FixOwnership are checked. If not, check them.

Return
Select the install USB/Drive and let me know if it didn't work. That is what stumped me for a while in my first install and it's the first thing I tell people to check.
thanks both of you it turned out first i wasnt using hdmi

how you solve it bro i have Same error and same problem in my laptop

Same issue
read all guides but didn't solved
help me please

Attachments

• IMG_20171230_151928.jpg
    IMG_20171230_151928.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 409
how you solve it bro i have Same error and same problem in my laptop
This is a Desktop forum, for help with your Laptop you should post in the appropriate Laptop forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back