Contribute
Register

[solved] macOS could not be installed on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I erased the SSD on every fail

Make sure your disk is partitioned as GPT with a single partition (eg. no other partitions other than the macOS install target).

Doesn't working with SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext and AptioMemoryFix.efi

Make sure your disk is partitioned as GPT with a single partition (eg. no other partitions other than the macOS install target).
its one partition only

well it has one fat32 for EFI partition

its one partition only

Show output of "diskutil list" in Terminal (you can run Terminal from within the macOS installer).

Also, you failed to attach problem reporting files.

Also, maybe you should look at the installer log.

Here you have

I've seen on the internet that maybe is the SSD itself. today arrives a crucial one from Amazon. I'll try on it :)

Attachments

• 20180429_213003.jpg
    20180429_213003.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 535
  • EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • Installer Log 04-29-18.txt
    240.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Even with the new SSD isn't working. What can I do now?

Tried to avoid apfs. Not working. Should I try another version of macOS or continue trying High Sierra?

Last edited:
Here you have

I've seen on the internet that maybe is the SSD itself. today arrives a crucial one from Amazon. I'll try on it :)

Your output shows no partitions on disk0.

Your output shows no partitions on disk0.

yeah that was before I partitioned the disk in macOS installer. Sorry. But I always try to install after the erase part

Note: I always create the GPT table on Gparted. Should I do it in macOS installer?

yeah that was before I partitioned the disk in macOS installer. Sorry. But I always try to install after the erase part

You need to show it after you partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back