Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LNVNB161216
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics, 620
Hi, Im following the Clover guide for install High Sierra on my laptop but every time I try to install the message goes up.

The congif.plist is one of the list in the clover guide. The 620hd spoof
iAe0KAP.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 671
Hi, Im following the Clover guide for install High Sierra on my laptop but every time I try to install the message goes up.

iAe0KAP.jpg

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Note: You forgot EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. When using OsxAptioFix*.efi, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi usually required. Guide recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi instead.

Last edited:
I downloaded macOS from app store.

I created the USB installer on High Sierra 10.13 on a i5 4670, h97 gaming 3, gtx 760

I downloaded macOS from app store.

I created the USB installer on High Sierra 10.13 on a i5 4670, h97 gaming 3, gtx 760

Read edit in post #2.

Added EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but didn't work. Trying with AptioMemoryFix. Should I delete OsxAptioFix*.efi?

Added EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but didn't work. Trying with AptioMemoryFix. Should I delete OsxAptioFix*.efi?
yes, use AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFix*

Nothing. Isn't working. With AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFix. I report my problem reporting files again.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 395

As per guide OsxAptioFix*.efi are mutually exclusive with each other and OsxLowMemFix.efi and with AptioMemoryFix.efi.

Nothing. Isn't working. With AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFix. I report my problem reporting files again.

These files show OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi+EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.
Try without either, but add AptioMemoryFix.efi.

Keep in mind that after failure, you must start over... (eg. make sure you erase the target partition, best to completely repartition the target disk).

Note also that you forgot SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext.

Still does not working... I tried with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi+EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. and with AptioMemoryFix.efi and I erased the SSD on every fail

note: not tried with data 100-series-unsupported. trying again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back