Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mac Pro
CPU
Core i5 SandyBridge
Graphics
GeForce Gt 9500
Hello guys,

I am trying to load up some kexts for my Wifi+Bluetooth card (BCM94352) and I have followed the guide to install Lilu.kext, AirportBrcmFixUp.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext. I have installed them using kext beast and repaired permissions using commands in terminal and have used kext utility. Still, they are not loading properly and when I have used sudo kextcache -i / it is giving errors related to the kexts, saying unable to stage kext, kext with invalid signature denied. I have SIP disabled, and I have tried deleting the kexts and even installing again using terminal. No dice. I was in OS X Sierra previously and had no issue with loading kexts, it would show kext dev mode allowing kext in terminal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Hello guys,

I am trying to load up some kexts for my Wifi+Bluetooth card (BCM94352) and I have followed the guide to install Lilu.kext, AirportBrcmFixUp.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext. I have installed them using kext beast and repaired permissions using commands in terminal and have used kext utility. Still, they are not loading properly and when I have used sudo kextcache -i / it is giving errors related to the kexts, saying unable to stage kext, kext with invalid signature denied. I have SIP disabled, and I have tried deleting the kexts and even installing again using terminal. No dice. I was in OS X Sierra previously and had no issue with loading kexts, it would show kext dev mode allowing kext in terminal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug files.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 159
Thanks RehabMan, all requested files are attached below.

This indicates SIP not disabled:
Code:
Untrusted kexts are not allowed

Your config.plist has correct settings to disable SIP, so it probably indicates you're not booting from the CLOVER you attached.

How do we determine which clover we are booting from?

Check your Clover bootlog. You can generate it in EFI/Clover/misc/preboot.log by pressing F2 in Clover.

Check your Clover bootlog. You can generate it in EFI/Clover/misc/preboot.log by pressing F2 in Clover.
So I ended up doing a fresh install of Mojave, and now all kexts are loading and wifi and bluetooth are working, must have been a corrupt time machine restore.

Thanks again RehabMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back