Intel Core i7-6700T
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
When booting the macOS install the computer is hanging on this code.

I am trying to do the upgrade from Sierra 10.12.6 to High Sierra 10.13 on a 960 EVO NVME.

Any ideas what might be causing this from proceeding?

IMG_2295.jpg

Had this after enabling ACPI/SSDT/Drop OEM in Clover Configurator. Was gone after disabling.

Thanks for the suggestion I will try it.

I'm having a worrying problem though now.. I just tried to turn on my computer and I am getting no video signal even to load the bios. This has never happened before. I am using a display port cable but I've just tried an hdmi cable and still no signal.

Has the motherboard or CPU been damaged somehow?

Had this after enabling ACPI/SSDT/Drop OEM in Clover Configurator. Was gone after disabling.

How do I do this through Clover boot menu? I can't boot back into Sierra because I deleted my HackrNVME kext.

Reset the CMOS and was able to get video signal back and boot into the bios.

I just managed to try this and enabling Drop OEM in Clover Configurator did not solve the issue. The load screen repeated the same code as above.

Try to drop MATS table in config.plist > ACPI.

How do I do that exactly? I don't see MATS table anywhere in my config.plist.

Try to drop MATS table in config.plist > ACPI.

Sorry I figured it out.. that didn't do anything either. The output remains exactly the same as the attached pic.

I had the same problem. Then I took the AppleACPIPlatform.kext from the system library Extensions and copied it into the EFI, Clover, kext, other folder, just to see if I could get past that kextd stall. And it worked. High Sierra completely installed. I then took the AppleACPIPlatform.kext out of the Clover folder. Hope this works for you.

05baf935a40d.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back