CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am using intel HD 520, I upgraded from 10.12.6 to 10.13.1, everything working fine (Including Graphics). Then after using a while Appstore giving me new update 10.13.3 then I updated to it but Graphics seem not to work. I can only boot with Fake Id: 0x12345678 and if I use platform-id as 0x12345678 I get Kextd Stall message at IGPU, what might be the problem? I am using everything latest version clover, IntelGraphicsFixup, lilu, etc. Even updated config.plist to latestest from Rehabman Laptop Config. But still no luck.

I am using intel HD 520, I upgraded from 10.12.6 to 10.13.1, everything working fine (Including Graphics). Then after using a while Appstore giving me new update 10.13.3 then I updated to it but Graphics seem not to work. I can only boot with Fake Id: 0x12345678 and if I use platform-id as 0x12345678 I get Kextd Stall message at IGPU, what might be the problem? I am using everything latest version clover, IntelGraphicsFixup, lilu, etc. Even updated config.plist to latestest from Rehabman Laptop Config. But still no luck.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Steps I did for upgrading

Thanks @rehabman I was waiting for your reply whole day. Let me specify you very clearly from the begining I was using Sierra 10.12.6 and plan to upgrade to High Sierra and I know that I need to disable my AMD graphics card before I upgrade so used as per your guide generated with ssdtPRGen.sh (beta version). Then I disable the apfs.efi file system with following command :

Code:
 /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO

Then grab the SSDT-DiscreteSpoof from the internet then I upgraded to High SIerra 10.13.1 with some frequent restart problem(Fixed this with -liluoff as boot argument) once complete I was able to boot without -liluoff args (Graphics working fine) then after Apple Store showing update for 10.13.3 booted successfully but cannot fix my graphics then updated to supplementary update and updated successfully but still can’t solve my graphics issue.

Problem
I can boot by setting Fake ID : 0x12345678 but if I boot with ig-platform : 0x12345678 then I get kextd stall[0], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[1], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[2], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[3], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[n], (60) : ‘IGPU’

I have waited for hours..

I have provide 2 preboot-ig-platform(cannot boot into system) and prebootlogs-fake-id (can boot into system). Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english, it is not my mother tongue language. Forgive me if it was rude.
20180223_210047.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 298
Steps I did for upgrading

Thanks @rehabman I was waiting for your reply whole day. Let me specify you very clearly from the begining I was using Sierra 10.12.6 and plan to upgrade to High Sierra and I know that I need to disable my AMD graphics card before I upgrade so used as per your guide generated with ssdtPRGen.sh (beta version). Then I disable the apfs.efi file system with following command :

Code:
 /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO

Then grab the SSDT-DiscreteSpoof from the internet then I upgraded to High SIerra 10.13.1 with some frequent restart problem(Fixed this with -liluoff as boot argument) once complete I was able to boot without -liluoff args (Graphics working fine) then after Apple Store showing update for 10.13.3 booted successfully but cannot fix my graphics then updated to supplementary update and updated successfully but still can’t solve my graphics issue.

Problem
I can boot by setting Fake ID : 0x12345678 but if I boot with ig-platform : 0x12345678 then I get kextd stall[0], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[1], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[2], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[3], (60) : ‘IGPU’

stall[n], (60) : ‘IGPU’

I have waited for hours..

I have provide 2 preboot-ig-platform(cannot boot into system) and prebootlogs-fake-id (can boot into system). Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english, it is not my mother tongue language. Forgive me if it was rude.
View attachment 315285

Clover.zip without themes... should not be 18mb.
Also, please fix your profile (Android is not a make/model of laptop).

@RehabMan
Solved it by myself, Since I was upgrading from 10.12.6, inside the kextToLoad Tab MatchOS for AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer was 10.12.x changing to 10.13.x seem to fix my problem. but still brightness and Cannot wake from Sleep? Any solutions? Do I need to open this question as separate thread?

@RehabMan
Solved it by myself, Since I was upgrading from 10.12.6, inside the kextToLoad Tab MatchOS for AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer was 10.12.x changing to 10.13.x seem to fix my problem. but still brightness and Cannot wake from Sleep? Any solutions? Do I need to open this question as separate thread?

Please, i need more details on this. What did you exactly do where can i change AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer, where is this? I am 10 day's busy trying to solve this problem. I can only boot MacOs with the exact IntelGTX number in Devices. 1 time it started correct without IntelGTX and my VRAM GPU WAS FIXED!!! But the second time and times after that i got this same error. And the IntelGTX number needs to be empty for the VRAM to work, so this is really frustrating.

Can you help me with this please? Instruct me please in what you did?

@RehabMan

Do you maybe know what he means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back