Contribute
Register

[Solved] Is it compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't lie, I tried it but it didn't work, so I reverted it.
I get a black screen when I do that and my monitor turns off as if the cable wasn't connected (which it is) so I can't boot (only by USB).

@Edit: Weird, I thought I had mentioned it before... but I guess I left as draft and never sent...

Maybe this or Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.

Try it with SMBIOS iMac14,2 and see if you get any difference.

Thank you P1LGRIM! I don't know if it was the sum of everything you said and AGDPfix that made it work or only AGDPfix. But it finally worked! I didn't even needed to change my system definition. The only weird thing was at login screen, I saw this only black background but I could use my mouse. I pressed enter and the black background was gone and I saw the normal login screen.
Thank you so much for all your help and sorry for all the trouble. I owe you one.

Man, what a ride. :D

Thank you P1LGRIM! I don't know if it was the sum of everything you said and AGDPfix that made it work or only AGDPfix. But it finally worked! I didn't even needed to change my system definition. The only weird thing was at login screen, I saw this only black background but I could use my mouse. I pressed enter and the black background was gone and I saw the normal login screen.
Thank you so much for all your help and sorry for all the trouble. I owe you one.

Man, what a ride. :D

Please can you share your EFI folder?
Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back