Contribute
Register

[solved] Intel HD 4600 Lag Login Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan

Tried your example but its only for disabling connector 1, in my case, i was using connector @3 for my HDMI,
I'm bit confusing.. So how it should be for me to input the value for patching correctly, because now my HDMI are not working after put the patch from your example

Hi RehabMan

Tried your example but its only for disabling connector 1, in my case, i was using connector @3 for my HDMI,
I'm bit confusing.. So how it should be for me to input the value for patching correctly, because now my HDMI are not working after put the patch from your example
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi @RehabMan

Nvm, i managed to make it working properly, turns out i have to use little different approach.. but now it works perfectly, and no more lagging.. :D

Thankyou for your advices..

Where you able to disable all video ports beside one? I have the same problem lagging mouse for several seconds after boot.

The DSDT Repo ?
Where you able to figure this out? I have exactly same problem. Lagging mouse on HD 4600 several seconds after boot than everything works OK.

Hi @RehabMan

Nvm, i managed to make it working properly, turns out i have to use little different approach.. but now it works perfectly, and no more lagging.. :D

Thankyou for your advices..
What was your different approach?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Where you able to figure this out? I have exactly same problem. Lagging mouse on HD 4600 several seconds after boot than everything works OK.
Sorry I forgot to add this happens on fresh Catalina install on Optiplex 7020 with Intel HD 4600 using display Port to DVI adapter. If I use Nvidia GT720 with DVI or HDMI no problems. Please let me know what was your "different approach". Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back