Contribute
Register

[Solved] Installation issues with i7 7700k Asus LGA1151 Z270G

Status
Not open for further replies.
@studiomtn Got mine to work yesterday. This is the video guide i followed:

I also now have usb's fully working.

@trs96 Got there in the end, now to start looking into this SSD HS issue you talked about.

Cheers
Jase

Last edited:
@studiomtn Got mine to work yesterday. This is the video guide i followed:

@trs96 Got there in the end, now to start looking into this SSD HS issue you talked about.

Cheers
Jase

I'm not sure how Nikita is going to edit in 4K using HD630 graphics. Also, I would prefer UEFI booting instead of legacy. Either way works though. You can install all of those kexts he used with Multibeast 9.2.1. Helps to find a guide with the exact same hardware that you have. BTW you'll want to put all of your Kaby Lake system hardware into your profile now. https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/personal-details
That way when you need some help here others know exactly what you are using. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi T, yes i did think that myself but im no wizz to understand it all. lol.

I was having issues with Multibeast at the time so thats why i tried his way. Ho Hum. If i update my build detail will i get banned again for updating it?

I was having issues with Multibeast at the time so thats why i tried his way. Ho Hum. If i update my build detail will i get banned again for updating it?

No reason you should. I don't think it was really a ban anyway just a timeout.

Here's where your Z270 build hardware should show up once you enter it. Between Messages and Mac.

244505-70e92611d293bbf3271b5fd65f051e34.jpg

Last edited:
Hi T, yes i did think that myself but im no wizz to understand it all.

Don't worry about your Newbie status. Takes some time to become proficient. Keep learning, keep trying and you'll reach pro status in no time.

@studiomtn Got mine to work yesterday.

Cheers
Jase

Awesome. I got everything to work. I just stuck in a HDD HFS drive into my Hackintosh and installed High Sierra on that. Now all I need to fix is that I have no sound... *sighs... But anyways I just stuck my SSD into my old EL Capitan computer I have lying around and formatted that to HFS. Let's see if I can install High Sierra onto that.

HI, Glad it worked for you too. Did you do this on a std HD because of the issues TRS raised earlier in the post reg?

HI, Glad it worked for you too. Did you do this on a std HD because of the issues TRS raised earlier in the post reg?
Yes the APFS was giving me issues as stated. Standard HFS worked fine. I also got my sound working. I got a running hackintosh now. Woot!

Hey guys. I’m having the same installer issues but not clear what the fix was. I reformatted my Samsung SSD on a MAC using a GUiD partition map and reinstalled it in the Hackintish but still same issue. I’m also running an ASUS Z270.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back