Contribute
Register

[Solved] Install hangs 2 minutes Help require

Status
Not open for further replies.
@akring, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

read all the thread in this post

I found that frozen appears when the Installation needs reboot my computer. I can reboot my computer manually, and select the "install" option in clover menu. Then the installation will move to next step.

I found that frozen appears when the Installation needs reboot my computer. I can reboot my computer manually, and select the "install" option in clover menu. Then the installation will move to next step.

just keep doing it then it will install

or you can try .to disable the igpu from bios

or you can try .to disable the igpu from bios
Hmmm...
1. "disable the igpu" doesn't work, still stuck when Restart.
2. I tried to manually reboot, after 2 times, the installation shows that "macos could not be install on your computer",so this doesn't work neither.

Hmmm...
1. "disable the igpu" doesn't work, still stuck when Restart.
2. I tried to manually reboot, after 2 times, the installation shows that "macos could not be install on your computer",so this doesn't work neither.

sounds like you got a different problem as i had, have done all your bios setting according to the tuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back