Contribute
Register

[solved] HP 9470m problem with the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehabman… It is not allowing me to open a new thread. Then where should I post to get 100 posted messages on this website?
I also do not want to act ridiculous. But, you are blocking people for a request in every corners.

The big "Post New Thread" button you see at the top of every forum:
View attachment 300585

Look what it is giving me…

tonymacx86.com - Error
404cleaning.png

Not enough posts!
Sorry, you need 64 more posts before you can create a new conversation. You currently have 11 posts. Please come back once you've made a few more posts in the forum.

Why cant I post now?
We have to limit posting to members who have a set number of posts. Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

So, I need to send you 63 more messages to be able to open a topic for a kind request to you? Then where can I send a message if not here?

And what do you means by POST? Replying to you do count on a post or not?

And what do you means by POST? Replying to you do count on a post or not?

You're not replying to me.
You are replying in a thread.
And yes, each reply counts as one post. Currently, you have 14.
There is no restrictions on creating a new thread.
The restrictions are with sending PM.

Will asking you more questions here, help me get the ability to post here Rehab?

Will asking you more questions here, help me get the ability to post here Rehab?

I moved your off-topic posts to a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back