Contribute
Register

[Solved] How to enable UHD 630 on Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have upgraded to Catilina, since i first posted this.
Used the Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition.
Disabled all the graphics related kext & patches (intel inject = no etc)
Changed the framebuffer setting (screenshots added).
You can also play out with SYMBIOS to match or pc to the closest mac,
If you have core i5-8400,
you can copy the properties from my config.plist. it's attached.
Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 10.18.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 10.18.14 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 164
Note if you don't have the same processor as mine use this guide which uses hackintool
I FOUND THE SETTINGS RELATED TO MY SYSTEM USES THIS TOOL.
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT.

I have upgraded to Catilina, since i first posted this.
Used the Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition.
Disabled all the graphics related kext & patches (intel inject = no etc)
Changed the framebuffer setting (screenshots added).
You can also play out with SYMBIOS to match or pc to the closest mac,
View attachment 453640View attachment 453640

Wauw i never thought you would reply. Thanks for your time and answer. I will try this. I made a post yesterday:

And a BIG problem is that it's hard to fix this because when i try to change anything inside intelGFX inside devices. If i leave the IntelGFX empty. I get an boot error: I get the kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU Freeze

So i hope maybe that if i copy your settings it will work. I will let you know, can you walk me through this please?

I want to use Xcode Simulator for programming purposes. That needs the FULL VRAM of my GPU.

I will let you know in a few hours if it worked.

Thanks again!

Wauw i never thought you would reply. Thanks for your time and answer. I will try this. I made a post yesterday:

And a BIG problem is that it's hard to fix this because when i try to change anything inside intelGFX inside devices. If i leave the IntelGFX empty. I get an boot error: I get the kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU Freeze

So i hope maybe that if i copy your settings it will work. I will let you know, can you walk me through this please?

I want to use Xcode Simulator for programming purposes. That needs the FULL VRAM of my GPU.

I will let you know in a few hours if it worked.

Thanks again!

Also if you check my post i posted Hackintool screenshots on things not working earlier today. So it must be destiny that you reply because i was just done with using Hackintool. Haha :p

Can you also check the screenshots on having :???? and 0x0000. I can't go further on patching with Hackintool.

Also if you check my post i posted Hackintool screenshots on things not working earlier today. So it must be destiny that you reply because i was just done with using Hackintool. Haha :p

Can you also check the screenshots on having :???? and 0x0000. I can't go further on patching with Hackintool.

Your config.plist is empty with Devices and Graphics section? Or was it meant that way so i can copy it from your pictures?

Nevermind had to click Properties TAB inside Devices, And Graphics tab need to me completely empty?

@hamzaarif24

I copied the settings. Now gonna test it.
You said:

But which input should be different with my i7-8750H?

I have checked your config.plist
you have alot of kext & patches for igpu
should remove them all

This might or might not work

Attachments

• config-upload.plist
    9.8 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back