Contribute
Register

[Solved] How to enable UHD 630 on Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might or might not work

Thanks for your help. Before i am testing this i know my boot will get a error on kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU Freeze(because of IntelGFX is empty i get this).

And i tried your config yesterday and i got blocked because of your SMBIOS, i got a error like "This OS X is not compatible with your system". Something like that.

I am getting tired of this been busy for more than 10 day's everyday, might give up soon and erase everything.

I need this for programming with IPHONE SIMULATOR :(

Thanks for your help. Before i am testing this i know my boot will get a error on kextd stall[0] 60s IGPU Freeze(because of IntelGFX is empty i get this).

And i tried your config yesterday and i got blocked because of your SMBIOS, i got a error like "This OS X is not compatible with your system". Something like that.

I am getting tired of this been busy for more than 10 day's everyday, might give up soon and erase everything.

I need this for programming with IPHONE SIMULATOR :(

BRO YOU ARE A LEGEND MY VRAM IS NOW:

Chipset Model: Intel UHD Graphics 630
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
Vendor: Intel
Device ID: 0x3e9b
Revision ID: 0x0000
Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily2 v1
Displays:
Display:
Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition)
UI Looks like: 1920 x 1080
Framebuffer Depth: 30-Bit Colour (ARGB2101010)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Automatically Adjust Brightness: No
Connection Type: DisplayPort

BRO, can't believe it worked without using intelGFX, normally i got this error what i was talking about before kextd stall IGPU. But if freaking worked!

SO, does this mean it uses acceleration now on the GPU? I am gonna test more, thank you thank you thank you.

BRO YOU ARE A LEGEND MY VRAM IS NOW:

Chipset Model: Intel UHD Graphics 630
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
Vendor: Intel
Device ID: 0x3e9b
Revision ID: 0x0000
Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily2 v1
Displays:
Display:
Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition)
UI Looks like: 1920 x 1080
Framebuffer Depth: 30-Bit Colour (ARGB2101010)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Automatically Adjust Brightness: No
Connection Type: DisplayPort

BRO, can't believe it worked without using intelGFX, normally i got this error what i was talking about before kextd stall IGPU. But if freaking worked!

SO, does this mean it uses acceleration now on the GPU? I am gonna test more, thank you thank you thank you.

Too bad, after the second boot i got kextd stall IGPU error. Or i am having a reboot. I will go to my old config file again and switch to the one you gave me and see what happens. Ohyeah and the kextd stall IGPU error is now giving a error while i am using IntelGFX number so, it must be from something else now. I think i need to fix this error first but. The most fixes about this i saw was by putting a number inside intelGFX devices. And with the GPU working i need to empty my IntelGFX, so, i dont know.

Too bad, after the second boot i got kextd stall IGPU error. Or i am having a reboot. I will go to my old config file again and switch to the one you gave me and see what happens. Ohyeah and the kextd stall IGPU error is now giving a error while i am using IntelGFX number so, it must be from something else now. I think i need to fix this error first but. The most fixes about this i saw was by putting a number inside intelGFX devices. And with the GPU working i need to empty my IntelGFX, so, i dont know.

First update is:

ACPI succesfull copied.
Devices Normally i have IntelGFX:0x12345678 to prevent the error kextd stall IGPU error. But now EVEN with 0x12345678 which alway's works to successfully boot, something else in the Properties is blocking the boot and having the same error kextd stall IGPU.
So i am gonna test which one in Properties is giving me the blocker.

Do you know more about kextd stall IGPU error?

I think i need to fix kextd error first before using your config.plist. Cause like this i will never have it stable running with the GPU.

Must be something with the framebuffer. Because i get alot of lines about GraphicsFramebuffer start failed, failed to load, failed to load kext.

First update is:

ACPI succesfull copied.
Devices Normally i have IntelGFX:0x12345678 to prevent the error kextd stall IGPU error. But now EVEN with 0x12345678 which alway's works to successfully boot, something else in the Properties is blocking the boot and having the same error kextd stall IGPU.
So i am gonna test which one in Properties is giving me the blocker.

Do you know more about kextd stall IGPU error?

I think i need to fix kextd error first before using your config.plist. Cause like this i will never have it stable running with the GPU.

Must be something with the framebuffer. Because i get alot of lines about GraphicsFramebuffer start failed, failed to load, failed to load kext.

Second test is:
Devices IntelGFX:0x12345678 works only if i don't include PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0), AAPL,ig-platform-id,00009B3E.

So i really need to fix the IGPU kextd stall error. Will make a new question for that problem, i tried alot of things already for 10 day's or more. And the fix is "IntelGFX:0x12345678", but i need a empty IntelGFX for your plist file FIX to work......

Hmmmmmm....

Sorry i am in the wrong section, i thought i chose the right one, weird. I need to be inside the LAPTOP support/Mojave. Dont know who to tag here. If a moderator see this move this please to Laptop support, don't delete it.

@hamzaarif24 You there ? You fixed it with your plist file but it only lasted until the first boot.

I copied my device id Device ID: 0x3e9b from the first boot it worked with your plist. Can i do something with that? To let it work again? Am now busy with Hackintool again.

Second test is:
Devices IntelGFX:0x12345678 works only if i don't include PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0), AAPL,ig-platform-id,00009B3E.

So i really need to fix the IGPU kextd stall error. Will make a new question for that problem, i tried alot of things already for 10 day's or more. And the fix is "IntelGFX:0x12345678", but i need a empty IntelGFX for your plist file FIX to work......

Hmmmmmm....
You can't use both at the sametime. it would result in a kernel panic. let me take a look at your efi folder.

You can't use both at the sametime. it would result in a kernel panic. let me take a look at your efi folder.

@hamzaarif24
Yes, but the main problem is the IGPU kextd stall error. I might be loading your plist file and it might work but the error is blocking my system from booting and i don't know why. Your plist file worked! But it was only 1 time it worked and after that i got the IGPU kextd stall error AGAIN. So how could i fix this error and what exaclty is causing this error?

In combination of the above error i also get these errors:

Failed to load kext com. Apple.driver.appleintelkblgraphicsframebuffer

Graphics driver failed to load could not register with framebuffer driver

AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer failed to load

appleintelkblgraphicsframebuffer is a duplicate kext appleintelcflgraphicsframebuffer already has a class by that name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back