2.3 MB · Views: 80
  • F515007A-BEDE-4020-A28D-084E8AA11BEE.jpeg
    F515007A-BEDE-4020-A28D-084E8AA11BEE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
Ok here they are.

Thank you for posting the BIOS Setup Screen Images from
  • BIOS Features
  • Peripherals
Unfortunately they are in French and I have to guess the meanings of text shown in the images.

• I have Uploaded edited images indicating with colored Rectangles where I want more information to understand better.
    • Option de demarrage # 1 > Clover... Is that your USB Installer's name? Is that in Legacy Mode? I cannot see UEFI prefix to that: Can you open it in View and take a Picture and upload or post details in text?
    • Option de demarrage #9 and #10 UEFI OS........ can you take a screen shot opening them in view and post or explain in detailed text what they are?
I have also noted a missed option in the Peripherals- EHCI is DISABLED it must be Enabled [Active`]

Attachments

• 1.BIOS Features.png
    1.BIOS Features.png
    521 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.Peripherals.png
    2.Peripherals.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Option de demarrage # 1 > Clover... Is that your USB Installer's name? Is that in Legacy Mode? I cannot see UEFI prefix to that: Can you open it in View and take a Picture and upload or post details in text?

Nope there was no USB installer connected. It's named "Clover start legacy at Legacy HD2 (P1)". When I open it, it goes to Clover Boot Manager, where juste windows partition are shown.

• Option de demarrage #9 and #10 UEFI OS........ can you take a screen shot opening them in view and post or explain in detailed text what they are?

I don't know what they are ... they appeared during a previous update ( I can't remember which one ). The same thing happens when I open them, it boots to Clover Boot Manager, then from there, juste windows partition.

I update the EHCI parameter. Thanks :)

Here the bios screens in english :)

Attachments

• 7AF61A0E-404F-4C33-ACC0-BB5B2D70B9BD.jpeg
    7AF61A0E-404F-4C33-ACC0-BB5B2D70B9BD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 1239F3D3-0AA6-4366-8C97-4EF3D19F1221.jpeg
    1239F3D3-0AA6-4366-8C97-4EF3D19F1221.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
Here the bios screens in english :)
Thank you. That makes my life a lot easier:).
  • I think the best next step for you is to setup the BIOS properly for Hackintosh High Sierra installation on the Disk you have designated for that .
  • I have uploaded edited BIOS >Peripheral > >> Screen shot for you to check and make sure Serial Port is DISABLED. It is by default ENABLED. You have to click" >" and open the option and click the ON/Off switch to make that option "DISABLED."
  • To summarize, to get out of the current totally disorganized situation, I suggest the following:
    • Shut down the Computer.
    • Pull the Power Cable Off
    • Press the On/Off Switch on the Computer Chassis 2-3 times to discharge any residual current on the Board's capacitors.
    • Open the Computer Case Side Panel(s)
    • Using Electrostatic precautions (Wrist strap or even touching a metal part of the Case to Ground) , Disconnect Power or SATA data cable to all the Disks EXCEPT the Target disk for Hackitosh High Sierra.
    • Locate the Clear CMOS pins .[See image of your MoBo Schematic diagram]
      • Use a small flathead screwdriver tip and keep touching both pins for 20-30 seconds and then remove the screw driver. This will short the pins and remove from CMOS all prior options you have saved with failed attempts before.
      • If this is difficult , you can use that screwdriver to flip and remove the CMOS Coin Battery for 30 seconds and then reinsert . This will clear CMOS options stored when ever you have made changes in the BIOS options.
      • Now you have only Default Options in the BIOS
    • Re-cable the Computer>Power On> and watch the screen
      • Choose "Upload Optimized Default BIOS and Reboot"
      • On reboot , press Del key and go to BIOS Setup, and this time make the RIGHT choices as shown by the prior edited images I have uploaded.
    • Create High Sierra USB Installer disk (USB 2.0)using Unibeast 8 from Tonymac Downloads
    • Insert High Sierra USB Installer in one of the back USB 2.0 ports
    • Reboot
    • Enter BIOS
    • Make "UEFIHighSierraUSB" as "First boot Device" in BIOS Features> Boot Option Priorities
    • If any other devices are listed there, select and click Disable one by one
    • Make sure all the Options below Boot Option Priorities are appropriate for Hackintosh boot
    • Check "Peripherals" to make sure all correct choices
    • Press F-10 to save and reboot
    • Press F12 and select your USB Installer disk
    • Go to Clover Boot Manager screen
    • Make sure Options>Boot Args: Ok for your USB Installer 's boot
    • Check other options especially Graphics Injector> to make sure the correct choices are there.
    • Esc> CBM>Boot USB installer
  • Good luck

Attachments

• Clear CMOS.png
    Clear CMOS.png
    104 KB · Views: 79
  • Serial Port.png
    Serial Port.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 83
Ok, thanks ! I'll try all this as soon as I can.

(yes I disabled serial port)

• Good luck

Ok so that went good. I cleaned the BIOS. But I can't boot on my "UEFI-USB" ( made with Unibeat, and I try with one made just with Clover package ). I tried 2 differents USB stick + one 20 Go partition on my external drive.
Everything goes well, the installation works, but I can't see the EFI partition anymore. And in my bios I can only boot on the USB stick itself, not the UEFI part.

Last edited:
Ok, so I manage to boot on UEFI Unibeast USB stick. I still doesn't see the Mac OSX partition. But it loads Recovery mode. But from there I can't do anything.

I tried several things with disk utility and Terminal. And it tells me that my APFS partition does not contain a APFS Container.

Is that the end ? Just erase and starts over ?

Ok, so I manage to boot on UEFI Unibeast USB stick. I still doesn't see the Mac OSX partition. But it loads Recovery mode. But from there I can't do anything.

I tried several things with disk utility and Terminal. And it tells me that my APFS partition does not contain a APFS Container.

Is that the end ? Just erase and starts over ?

• The only way I can help you is if you upload and share the Monitor screen shot images about which you have questions, comments, or inferences posted here and speculating what could be the step from there!
  • Leaving the readers to guess what you have seen and can easily access and upload to the Forum will only lead to delay in getting any useful response at best or loss of interest to help at worst.
  • Basically, your uploaded screen shots are similar to Remote Desktop Assistance.

The only interesting screenshot I have is this one. It's from the Recovery Mode from my UEFI USB.

Attachments

• 17894E66-CF20-4D6A-B2FA-073D3ED2E299.jpeg
    17894E66-CF20-4D6A-B2FA-073D3ED2E299.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back