Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
GTX 970
Hi !

I'm an idiot ... so I updated my mac last friday, without updating Clover (rev : 4220). So the high sierra update didn't finish, because I can't see the mac partition on clover bootloader (I have 2 SSD, one on Windows, the other one on hackintosh). I try legacy mode and UEFI mode on an USB. No success.

I suceed to access my SSD EFI partition from windows. I put the apfs.efi file. No success.

I'm really not an expert of all clover system. A friend installed it for me. Since I managed to debug it several time. That's all ^^"

Thanks in advance for you answers :)

PS : I have a MacBook Pro with high sierra if it could help

Last edited:
@Yackie, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Bump, please I really need help

Last edited:
To get out of this complex maze from failed upgrade and troubleshoot from Windows SSD on the EFI partition of the previous macOS Sierra SSD, I suggest the following:
  • Shut down the Computer.
  • Disconnect the Windows SSD from the Motherboard.
  • Connect the macOS SSD to the first SATA port ( SATA 0) and
  • Reboot and start taking photos of boot screen(s) .
  • Upload to the Forum screen shot(s) to share your view of the Display monitor with the readers of this forum to get any help from them on problems you are facing.
If the original macOS Sierra has been severely corrupted, ultimately, the only solution could be re-installation.

Ok thanks, I'll try this as soon as I can :)

Ok there it is.

I also discover that my clover is under rev 4114 not 4220 as I misread before ..

Attachments

• 196CCA8C-5548-4521-B6DF-7BDB0C69F1B3.png
    196CCA8C-5548-4521-B6DF-7BDB0C69F1B3.png
    777.4 KB · Views: 186
Ok there it is.

I also discover that my clover is under rev 4114 not 4220 as I misread before ..

• Reboot
  • As the Gigabyte Flash screen comes on view , press Del key to open BIOS setup screen
  • In "Classic view", open BIOS Features menu
  • Take Pictures of the screens and uploaded images to this Forum [ See sample images for guidance]
The above is to check which disk you have as First boot device, in Bios Features> Boot Option Priorities.
Also important for the menus you have selected below that.

The Above is to figure out why you are not able to see your System disk and Clover Boot Manager screen.

• It will be even more useful for the diagnosis, if you can also take pictures of Peripherals and items selected from options below that tab.
    [*]Upload all those images

Attachments

• 1.GA-Z97X-Gaming 3_BIOS Features.png
    1.GA-Z97X-Gaming 3_BIOS Features.png
    623.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.Peripherals.png
    2.Peripherals.png
    728.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Reboot
  • As the Gigabyte Flash screen comes on view , press Del key to open BIOS setup screen
  • In "Classic view", open BIOS Features menu
  • Take Pictures of the screens and uploaded images to this Forum [ See sample images for guidance]
The above is to check which disk you have as First boot device, in Bios Features> Boot Option Priorities.
Also important for the menus you have selected below that.

The Above is to figure out why you are not able to see your System disk and Clover Boot Manager screen.

• It will be even more useful for the diagnosis, if you can also take pictures of Peripherals and items selected from options below that tab.
    [*]Upload all those images

After the screen I posted, the Clover Boot Manager screen appeared. With 2 "Windows" partitions for him. Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

Thanks again for your replies :)

After the screen I posted, the Clover Boot Manager screen appeared. With 2 "Windows" partitions for him. Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

Thanks again for your replies :)
Post pictures of BIOS Setup Screens in Classic View.
Read #8 and see the images for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back