EVGA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
514BCC1D-CE9A-4F56-80C3-84D06DAD5100.jpeg
Fresh install High Sierra following guide. Smooth install, ran multibeast and clover. After a couple ‘test’ restarts machine goes into panic boot loop. Hardware as follows:

GA-Z87X-UD5H
Intel i7 4770k
GeForce GTX 760
SanDisk extreme ssd
Corsair Vengence ddr3-1600

First time I’ve had a problem since building this machine 4 years ago. Any help is appreciated. Verbose screen shot attached

Thx
Stuart

Just got the problem minutes ago after the system ran smoothly for hours after a complete fresh install :thumbdown Can somebody help?

Any news regarding your progress to fix this issue? @lilstuey

PS: Sorry, usually the pictures are not rotated - it happened after upload..

Attachments

• IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_9736.JPG
    IMG_9736.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Just got the problem minutes ago after the system ran smoothly for hours after a complete fresh install :thumbdown Can somebody help?

PS: Sorry, usually the pictures are not rotated - it happened after upload..[/QUOTE

PS: Sorry, usually the pictures are not rotated - it happened after upload..

Hi KingBfire

You might need to take some more pics in verbose mode (don't go by the pic I posted, it's incomplete as well). There is nothing in the pics you posted that shows the panic causing the restart. I found my problem by taking slow motion video with my phone and reading the text. My problem was I had picked the wrong network driver (I chose the latest AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.6 which gave me the panic so I erased and did a fresh install, ran Multibeast, and chose UEFI Boot Mode, Realtek ALC898 audio and AppleIntelE1000e v3.2.4.2 drivers). Shouldn't need anything else.

Lilstuey

Thank you very much for the update @lilstuey . I did another clean install and now changed a lot regarding my Multibeast setup - also I followed your advice to choose the older network driver. Now the system runs perfectly. :) In my case the major problem was the use of the NVIDIA web drivers and related .kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back