i3 4150 3.50ghz
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Intel i3 4150 3.5ghz
Gigabyte G1 Sniper B6
8 GB DDR3

I have installed macOS sierra using unibeast as UEFI. No problems during the installation process, sierra was successfully installed on my HDD. I used mutibeast to install bootloader and audio drivers, that was successful too. The problem is i cannot boot into the OS using the bootloader installed on HDD. However i can boot into the OS using the installer USB and also by modifying the Graphics Injector > FakeID:0X00000000 to 0X12345678, I'm not sure how to make this fix permanent!!. After booting into the system the audio drivers are installed and working and my Ethernet is no longer working, it was working before the mutibeast installation. It Would be very helpful if someone can help me fix these problems.

** It is displaying 4MB as the graphics memory in the about this mac
** Screen flickers each time i login to the system

Thank You.

@Ahmed6, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

However i can boot into the OS using the installer USB and also by modifying the Graphics Injector > FakeID:0X00000000 to 0X12345678, I'm not sure how to make this fix permanent!!.
When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.
** It is displaying 4MB as the graphics memory in the about this mac
** Screen flickers each time i login to the system
Desktop HD4400 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

@BreBo Thank you, i'll try this

@Ahmed6, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

Desktop HD4400 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

Thanks man!! everything works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back