Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A M5 Gaming
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hello everyone!
To start, this is my first Hackintosh build so please bare with me. I have successfully installed Hackintosh on this machine:
-MSI Z170A M5 Gaming
-16GB Crucial Ram
-i7 6700K
-EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (86 Model)
-2TB Hard drive (half for Mac, the other half for windows)

Aside from the quick start UEFI, I have the following installed from Unibeast:
-NVIDIA WEB GRAPHICS
-E2200 Ethernet Driver (latest version)
-Audio ALC1150 and 100 and 200

Sound, internet and graphics are working fine, but this morning when I tried to boot, It shows the glover boot screen, then I boot to the hard drive, and then the screen shows the apple logo and few seconds later a null circle and a dash indicating no boot, and it did this twice, and on the third time booted fine. This happens about 60% of every time I tried to boot. Thank you for any help or suggestion.

UPDATE: here are the verbose messages:
WbAODKv_d.jpg

6LdNrAN_d.jpg

My Glover folder zip:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwsR5rl08q9ERGlzSHZzcEZNZTQ

Solution:
-Add slide=0 to your arguments list
-Set CsrActiveConfig=0x67 in config.plist
-Download Clover Configurator, in the left pane, navigate to tools and select "Install Drivers", unhighlight OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and highlight OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Thanks to RehabMan for the suggestions and solution.

Last edited:
@radon5, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have been having a similar problem. I have graphics and Wifi working but not all USB ports, Bluetooth and I can't seem to get audio via display port to my dell monitor. I have been attempting to rectify this with multibeast and clover using various suggestions from this site but what seems to be happening is every time I use multibeast I cannot then restart. I get the prohibition symbol (like the ghostbusters without the ghost!!). It seems the only way to then restart is to go into boot options and select the drive and then it seems to boot back the system without all the changes I've made. Not sure what is going wrong

Here is the verbose mode message

http://imgur.com/a/VSTC5

Out of the two images, it's 95% of the time it's "couldn't allocate runtime area"

Last edited:
Solution:
-Download Clover Configurator, in the left pane, navigate to tools and select "Install Drivers", unhighlight OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and highlight OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Solution:

thank you so much - saved my day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back