[SOLVED] Gigabyte Z370 HD3P i5-9600k, no intel UHD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my EFI Folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 417
Here is my EFI Folder
Thanks I will try this right now and let you know what happens.
[Update] It didn't work, I not near my Vega I'm just gonna get a GTX 650

Last edited:
did you install the lilu and Whatevergreen in s/l/e?

did you install the lilu and Whatevergreen in s/l/e?
Third party kexts should not be installed in /S/L/E, but in /L/E. You had this right in your previous post #18.

Thanks, my bad

Thanks for your help! I'm retiring my 1st hackintosh & took a gamble on a i5-9600k w/ Gigabyte z370hd3
Preliminary install seems good.

Created 8GB bootusb with unibeast 9. Set XHCI to enabled in bios (didn't bother with CSM,VT-d, & etc). Install took a couple of reboots & left 2 additional partitions - recovery, preboot, filevault. Maybe install did not complete. I'll try booting into preboot later. Installed clover, applealc (looks like lilu is installed as pre-req), & def imac 17,1 with multibeast. Finally installed whatevergreen with kextbeast & boot with your config.plist. Looks like igpu is recognized with 1.5GB of vram & sound is coming out of monitor. Yay.

Will generate serial number & stuff before plugging it online. Thanks again.

Hi, I am running a 7390 Gigabyte gaming board, i9 9900k and Vega 56, I've followed all instructions and cannot get Quick Sync working. When I turn on iGPU in Bios I get the attached OsxAptiofix error and the screen freezes on load. If I turn iGPU off it loads fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.6 MB · Views: 76
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 157
Update:

Mojave 10.4.4 doesn’t requires the graphics device id hack anymore.

Hello @Shaiprivaat @acorn

I'm trying to install mojave 10.14.5 but I get a kernel panic during installation boot.

I'm using a Z370N motherboard and i5-9600k do you have an idea why I get the kernel panic ?

Here the original post :

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back