Contribute
Register

[Solved] Geforce GT 730 Nvidia Web Drivers Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open the config.plist in clover configurator. Open the graphics tab. Once opened, look for the small box that says "VRAM". Type in 2048MB into this box. Save the config.plist. Restart the machine. Your graphics should read the 2048MB now.
Works, thanks!

After four years my GT 630 is nearly dead (Gigabyte Z77-DS3H motherboard) ( So I replace it by Asus GT 730 (DDR5) on Mac OS Sierra. This card works OOB only Nvidia Inject is set. I try nvidia web driver too but apps like LuxMark 2.1 or LuxMark3.1 not working...That is something wrong with OpenCL. Without nvidia web driver all is OK.

Hello bombardier10,

Have you updated to High Sierra?
I m just planning to get this card. My pc is running on High Sierra (10.13.2) and I just wonder if this card still works (almost) oob.

Hi both.

Yep I can confirm the advice from @Stork (never in doubt!) as I had GT730 's both in GDDR3 and GDDR5 versions. Only 5 needs the web drivers.

:)

My GDDR5 Palit GT730 seems working oob as you say. (with and also without the web driver) But it shows only 24bit.

is it normal? and how it shown on your system report?

1Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 01.49.png

I have the GT 730 is working fine. However, I am not able to use 2 monitors. HDMI even recognizes the apple screen. But, then, no more video.What do I do?

I have the GT 730 is working fine. However, I am not able to use 2 monitors. HDMI even recognizes the apple screen. But, then, no more video.What do I do?

I've found that if you unplug the HDMI cable from the card & then boot it up with a DVI monitor, once you get to the login screen, then plug in the HDMI - it should work. It isn't a fix by any means, it's just a quick one.

I've found that if you unplug the HDMI cable from the card & then boot it up with a DVI monitor, once you get to the login screen, then plug in the HDMI - it should work. It isn't a fix by any means, it's just a quick one.

I will take the test and give feedback. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back