CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz
Graphics
GeForce GT 730
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have been trying to get my GT 730 working on sierra. I installed the nvedia webdriver and then I unchecked nv_disable=1 also I edited the plist to enable the webdriver afrer that the system identified my graphics card but it keep blinking with weird texts also the background image is not showing.

Anyone can help plz ?

Hi there,

I would do two things:

1) Remove the 'nv_disable=1' command-line option completely (you may have done this already :))

2) On the Clover boot menu Options screen go to Graphics and select 'Inject Nvidia' (Or later using Clover Configurator on the Graphics tab). I know we are usually told to leave this unticked if we are using Nvidia Web Drivers BUT back when I had a GT 730 I had to ensure this was ticked/selected to enable the card to work properly. It may not work in your configuration but it is worth a try and might do the trick. If not you can always revert.

:)

Thanks man. It really works smooth and clean but the system identifies the gt 730 as 1gb not 2gb.

I downloaded the OpenGL Extensions Viewer app and it shows that I have 2048 video memory but still 1024 in mac. I also hit update and did restart.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 704
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 637
I downloaded the OpenGL Extensions Viewer app and it shows that I have 2048 video memory but still 1024 in mac. I also hit update and did restart.
Like I said, it is just cosmetic in About this Mac. Your VRAM is actually being detected correctly.

OK. Thank you so much. :)

I have been trying to get my GT 730 working on sierra. I installed the nvedia webdriver and then I unchecked nv_disable=1 also I edited the plist to enable the webdriver afrer that the system identified my graphics card but it keep blinking with weird texts also the background image is not showing.

Anyone can help plz ?
Hi Vegeta 2010.plz upload the efi folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back