ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
Yesterday i install macOS Sierra following this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...og-maximus-viii-hero-i7-6700k-gtx-980.197284/ (except the part of Graphics card because i'm using the on board)
Every thing looks great except i cannot boot without USB drive and in case i tried to boot from clover on the hard drive the boot will stuck at IMG_1798.JPG

Any one can provide help

Attachments

• IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1800.JPG
    IMG_1800.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 108
Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

i cannot boot without USB drive

Compare the version of Clover on your USB with the version on your hard drive.
My guess is that they are different and that you should install the same version that is on your USB to your hard drive.

Every thing looks great except i cannot boot without USB drive and in case i tried to boot from clover on the hard drive the boot will stuck
There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.
Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID
When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.
Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID
When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

Adding the fakeid make me able to boot
but how can i install Graphics driver

Adding the fakeid make me able to boot
but how can i install Graphics driver
Moderator BreBo has given very precise instructions to fix your Graphics problem at the Clover boot Manager screen for the black boot screen and after reaching the Desktop for the graphics fix. Please read that post again , perform the steps to be done from desktop. If that does not fix your issue post in detail with images if any to support /supplement the written post.

I
Moderator BreBo has given very precise instructions to fix your Graphics problem at the Clover boot Manager screen for the black boot screen and after reaching the Desktop for the graphics fix. Please read that post again , perform the steps to be done from desktop. If that does not fix your issue post in detail with images if any to support /supplement the written post.
I'm really really sorry
i miss the Lilu.Kext part
now it's fixed
Thank you so much

I

I'm really really sorry
i miss the Lilu.Kext part
now it's fixed
Thank you so much
No problem. Glad you could fix the problem.
All credits go to Moderator BreBo; my role was just to remind to look again his post in its entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back