i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 | GTX 1650 LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Rehabman

Since i updated to Sierra 10.12.3 on both my Lenovo Thinkpad L440 and Lenovo B570e i noticed that when i press the battery on the menu bar it says Service Soon (on B570e) and Condition: Replace Soon (on L440).
i Wonder if it is a known issue on 10.12.3 or a system change to Sierra ?
Or maybe im just lucky to see that both my batteries got cancer into a single day :).
i wonder if anyone else is affected by this or its really my batteries (although the battery life is ok on both).

b570e.pngL440.png

Hi Rehabman

Since i updated to Sierra 10.12.3 on both my Lenovo Thinkpad L440 and Lenovo B570e i noticed that when i press the battery on the menu bar it says Service Soon (on B570e) and Condition: Replace Soon (on L440).
i Wonder if it is a known issue on 10.12.3 or a system change to Sierra ?
Or maybe im just lucky to see that both my batteries got cancer into a single day :).
i wonder if anyone else is affected by this or its really my batteries (although the battery life is ok on both).

View attachment 234080View attachment 234081

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

i did a clean install and haven`t faced it anymore.
Mark Solved or delete thread
id also like to know if i can delete a post after i fix and if i can where should i do that, or its only you moderators that can remove them.
Thank you!

i did a clean install and haven`t faced it anymore.
Mark Solved or delete thread
id also like to know if i can delete a post after i fix and if i can where should i do that, or its only you moderators that can remove them.
Thank you!

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back