Contribute
Register

[Solved] Asus B150M-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.12 upgrade from 10.11.6

before upgrading update clover, make sure you have kexts in other directory on EFI partition,

upgrade from appstore, boot with no drivers, update nvidia drivers, before restart edit config.plist on EFI partition, help here
after reboot if you got no input on monitor reboot again, power down/reset button, and in clover disable nvidia web drivers,

boot to OS and apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.

Hello! I've just assembled my first hackintosh with Asus B150M-C motherboard and I3-6100 CPU. I made all BIOS tweaks mentioned before and i was able to install Sierra successfully. But i can't configure my clover so i can use my Intel HD 530 with all vram and all ports (DP especialy). I read some threads on configuring skylake integrated graphics but if i specify ig-platform-id 0x19120000 or 0x19160000 i can't boot at all (it hangs). Can you share working config for sierra?

Hello! I've just assembled my first hackintosh with Asus B150M-C motherboard and I3-6100 CPU. I made all BIOS tweaks mentioned before and i was able to install Sierra successfully. But i can't configure my clover so i can use my Intel HD 530 with all vram and all ports (DP especialy). I read some threads on configuring skylake integrated graphics but if i specify ig-platform-id 0x19120000 or 0x19160000 i can't boot at all (it hangs). Can you share working config for sierra?

Hey, i use it with Nvidia GTX 960, i heard that you can use hd 530 and 520 but with artifacts, better buy a cheap amd or nv card and most of them ( or check compatibility list) work oob, in other side, i'll post it here if i figured it out, because i want to use both HD520 and HD530 too

10.12.1 upgrade from appstore
after reboot standard resolution, upgrade nvidia driver, dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.
Sound OK!

10.12.2 (16C67)
upgrade from appstore
after reboot standard resolution, upgrade nvidia driver, dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.
Sound OK!

10.12.3 (16D32)
upgrade from appstore
Sound OK!

Tried out the onboard HD530, hdmi works oob after DVMT Alloc set to 64MB in bios, no inject needed, DisplayPort not working, atleast not for me.

So today i got an AMD card, R5 230, dvi/dvi-d/hdmi, works oob, i started to find solution to ibooks bug, very annoying, so this card works, when i start world of warcraft :) its my benchmark, it says card is not even the minimum HW, has 1GB DDR3. What i see is a very responsive screen, no lagging, everything works, dual screen DVI/HDMI.

10.12.4 (16E195)
upgrade from appstore
Sound OK!

If you enabled multigpu support to avoid iBooks bug disable it, because iBooks has lot artifacts now with this config, and safari too.
Tried netflix in safari, cannot start a show, maybe silverlight dont likes it too.
After disabling everything ok!

USB audio Creative SoundBlaster Play! 2 stopped working, after plugging in restart in 10 sec, investigating...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back