Contribute
Register

[Solved] Asus B150M-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I see is with regard to USB3.0, since only one of the four ports 3.0 is running as USB 3.0, the other three are functioning as USB 2.0.
Did you install the Increase Max Port Limit from MultiBeast?
MultiBeast > Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit
Doing all that, I got access to my old El Capitan in another HD that I used on an Intel DH67BL, and it's all okay (apparently). Is it okay to use it or would I get unstable performance? Or would it be better to install everything from the beginning?
I would prefer a clean install but if it's working okay....

Did you install the Increase Max Port Limit from MultiBeast?
MultiBeast > Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit

BreBo, i installed it now, but I still have the same problem.
Only one of the four USB 3.0s works as USB 3.0.

joetgt1, How did you get the USBs to work?

I'm also noticing that the addressing of the ports is switched.
In this image, for example, the sandisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive is on a 2.0 port (because it only works on it) and in the system report, it appears as USB 3.0.
And there it is dialing: Speed - Up to 480 Mb / sec

Attachments

• tela.jpg
    tela.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 149
I'm also noticing that the addressing of the ports is switched.
In this image, for example, the sandisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive is on a 2.0 port (because it only works on it) and in the system report, it appears as USB 3.0.
And there it is dialing: Speed - Up to 480 Mb / sec

Ill check my bios, but i dont remember doing anything with usb

and i have USBInjectAll.kext in clover/kexts/other

sorry for late reply

10.12.6 (16G29)

upgrade from appstore
after reboot standard resolution, upgrade nvidia driver, dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.
Sound OK! was using VoodooHDA kext

Last edited:
10.13 (17A405)

upgrade from appstore, removed NVIDIA card, injected intel, Nvidia driver upgrade , dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done. Nvidia card back, everything 100%

Released new Nvidia driver 378.10.10.10.15.120, upgrade , dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.

10.13.1 (17B48)

upgrade from appstore, accidentally set to autoupgrade :) default nvidia driver loaded on boot, Nvidia driver upgrade , no reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done. Sound OK!

10.13.2 (17C205)

upgrade from appstore, default nvidia driver loaded on boot, Nvidia driver upgrade , no reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done. Sound OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back