Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus VII Formula
CPU
I7-4790k
Graphics
GTX 980ti
Hi all, basically im running to install MacOS into my computer utilizing the guide found on this website, however i am stuck on step 4 which is booting from the usb. I've run in verbose mode and currently i am seeing this. At this point, the research on the forum seems to point to something that is wrong in the bios. The question is what should i change if anything or if not what is the solution. Currently im running an i7-4790k with a Gigabyte GTX980 TI (removed), and an Asus Maximus VII formula. Let me know if there's anything i can do. Thanks!

I've run in verbose mode and currently i am seeing this.
This error is typically the result of too many unnecessary fixes in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.
Remove all of them (or set false), then enable only those you actually need.

This error is typically the result of too many unnecessary fixes in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.
Remove all of them (or set false), then enable only those you actually need.

Hi Brebo, thanks for the reply, unfortunately i am a complete beginner with this, could you point me in the correct direction in how to remove the fixes. I assume this has to be done on a mac? Or can this be done on windows using something like Plist edit pro? Thanks.

I assume this has to be done on a mac?
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > ACPI patching > DSDT fix mask > disable unnecessary fixes
Select Return 3 times and try to boot.

For permanent solution edit your config.plist

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > ACPI patching > DSDT fix mask > disable unnecessary fixes
Select Return 3 times and try to boot.

For permanent solution edit your config.plist

Thanks BreBo! You're a lifesaver everything seems to be working fine, i was able to set up and boot into MacOs as well as run multi beast. Only thing left is to find kexts for audio, wifi, etc. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back