Contribute
Register

Solution for intel3000? Maybe. [Test required]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Masso912 Thanks for trying this out. I would love to test it. Would you mind bundling all the kexts and such that you have altered into a .zip so I can download it and install?

Inmike09 said:
@Masso912 Thanks for trying this out. I would love to test it. Would you mind bundling all the kexts and such that you have altered into a .zip so I can download it and install?

First post ;)

So I used KextHelper to install the bundle you gave, removed GraphicsEnabler=Yes, and added the Device Properties string. I also ran Kext Utility and changed my SMbios from 8,2 to 8,1 to match your installation. I am using 8 GB of RAM.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 5.02.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 5.02.34 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 5.03.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-20 at 5.03.33 PM.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 203
Inmike09 said:
So I used KextHelper to install the bundle you gave, removed GraphicsEnabler=Yes, and added the Device Properties string. I also ran Kext Utility and changed my SMbios from 8,2 to 8,1 to match your installation. I am using 8 GB of RAM.

Guess it doesn't work... Ok, i revert back the Kexts.
As the first glitch appear, i reinstall vanilla Kexts

All that is is applying a dual link patch to the DSDT, I don't think that helps us.

After changing the kexts and boot.plist I had very rarely glitches and first time no random freeze. Maybe it's a coincidence, but I don't really think so. I'm using only the original 4GB RAM and disabled the switchable graphics in bios.
I wish there would be a final solution for lion.
For now thank you all for your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back