Contribute
Register

Solution for intel3000? Maybe. [Test required]

Status
Not open for further replies.
after installing the kexts and changed my boot.plist I had lines, then I repaired permissions and started firefox, safari and chrome at same time with both links....no lines so far.
I went back to the forum and I had a single small line.

xequtor said:
BigDonkey said:
@masso912
What version are you running?

I've got plenty of lines on 10.7.0 and almost non existent on 10.7.3. Latest Lion revisions is big improvement over previous ones.
My lines occur after the fresh boot and I know immediately that I'm going to have problems with graphics. On a "good" boot I can go for hours or days without single artifact.

I wish there was proven method to create display artifacts otherwise tests will be very time consuming.

that's what i meant with artifacts testing, BTW 10.8 is even better and no lines on ootb

Seems nice!

F2Air said:
after installing the kexts and changed my boot.plist I had lines, then I repaired permissions and started firefox, safari and chrome at same time with both links....no lines so far.

repairing permissions is important as far as I can tell, I did after install every time.

F2Air said:

try with this site to test.
http://waterlife.nfb.ca/

masso912 said:
F2Air said:

try with this site to test.
http://waterlife.nfb.ca/

looks good....no lines with chrome.

Are these test with 8gb of ram or still with just 4gb?

I current have no problems with 4gb, but I have another stick with the issue gets solved with 8gb.

Another test could be after waking from sleep, this is where I have the most artifacts in my 8gb system.

BigDubbe said:

I current have no problems with 4gb, but I have another stick with the issue gets solved with 8gb.

8GB

xequtor said:
BigDubbe said:

8GB

I use 8GB of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back