Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Slow restart and shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
However with AirportBrcmFixup.kext I'm not able to pass more than 20 mbps download, previously I was downloading with my maximum 100 mbps. Any ideas?

You probably need the IntelMausi.kext for your motherboard's Ethernet connection. So you should only need to remove AirportItlwm.kext.

No idea why the throughput would be low. Have you made sure the two aerials are fully connected. That nothing has changed on your router/access point and it is connected through the correct SSID and WiFi channel?

Yeah, both aerials are there the internet is very inconsistent it went to 53 mbps, now is down to 5 mbps.

I've added MaxKernel 19.9.9 for AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext but it isn't working very well..

I restarted the rooter the speed is now better will give a few days test and will report :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I don't know what happened but my internet is super slow, could it be the USB mapping or else?

I switched back to AirportItlwm.kext. but the internet is still horrible I'm currently with AirportBrcmFixup.kext.

When I switch to Windows and use the WiFi from my motherboard everythings is ok so I guess it isn't the router as it was working fine?

I don't know what could have caused this I downloaded my software with ~100mbps a few days ago?

My Hackintosh is running quite well but I noticed that the speed of my USB 3.1 is ultra slow.

I'm downloading files from my GoPro which are 30 GB, and it took more than an hour to Download them.

Is it something wrong with my USB map?

The cable is good I'm using it also on my Windows with not issues.

Also the SD card of the GoPro isn't showing in finder but FCP detects it and I import it from there.

I'm running O.C 0.6.8.

Update: I've connected external SSD and I download 135 GB for 4 minutes, I guess it is something with the GoPro

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 31
  • config.plist
    27.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 11.01.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 11.01.48.png
    518 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 10.57.40.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 10.57.40.png
    495.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: