Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After running the "Complete the setup" on the HD hard disk I cannot boot from the HD.
If I boot from the HD directly, this brings up Clover version "2015-12-05", and after selecting the
HD I only get one line full of '+' like so: ++++++++++++++++++++++++ and the PC hangs there.

If I boot from USB, this brings up Clover version "2015-11-01", and after selecting the HD I get some text but then the PC reboots. I see this:

IMG_3582.jpg IMG_3611.jpg

The boot args of Clover on the USB are "dart=0 kext_dev_mode=1"
The boot args of Clover on the HD are "nvda_drv=1 kext_dev_mode=1"
Can someone please help? Thanks!

Details:
I created the 10.11.2 ElCapitan installation USB stick:
- downloaded ElCapitan 10.11.2
- created the USB bootable drive: UEFI boot mode, (no graphics configuration)
- added the FakeSMC.kext
- added config.plist config.plist: www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/desktop-compatibility/161022d1446839390-testing-thread-skylake-platform-os-x-fakesmc-config.plist-.zip
- added USBInjectAll.kext from www.bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads/RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2015-1122.zip

I was able to boot from USB and after many many tries get to the installer and run the setup, and
install to my separate harddrive MACOS. I rebootet from USB, bootet to MACOS and ran the "Complete
the Setup". Here the screen was kind of broken by the mouse as I moved the mouse and I after starting Multibeast, I could not save (I got something like: "could not save"- error).

I copied all my files to here:
My config.plist: www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/desktop-compatibility/161022d1446839390-testing-thread-skylake-platform-os-x-fakesmc-config.plist-.zip

The entire contents of the EFI folder from my USB stick:
EFI.zip: www.op-log.de/download/mac/EFI.zip
FakeSMC and config.plist .zip: www.op-log.de/download/mac/FakeSMC%20and%20config.plist%20.zip
RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2015-1122.zip: www.op-log.de/download/mac/RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2015-1122.zip

I can finally boot from USB, get to Clover and then boot the 10.11. Now

- I cannot boot from the HD directly. Can I somehow copy the USB boot settings to the HD?
- the network does not work at all
- the builtin HD Graphics 530 graphics doe snot work well, if I move the mouse it destoys the screen etc.

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back