Contribute
Register

Skylake HD530 - Sleeps but won't wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I put the computer to sleep, it goes to sleep fine. But when waking, the PC wakes up but the display doesn't and then the PC resets itself.

EDIT: I had already updated Clover to r4035 before the 10.12.4 update.

I have exactly same situation.

Last edited:
Install by Multibeast 9.01. No update clover . Maybe this trick works only on gigabyte Z170-HD3P I don't known. Next week I order gigabyte ITX motherboard so expected good news.

Install by Multibeast 9.01. No update clover . Maybe this trick works only on gigabyte Z170-HD3P I don't known. Next week I order gigabyte ITX motherboard so expected good news.
@bombardier10 can you provide your config.plist file?

What hardware/ OSX version is this config for?
BTW Dart=0 is not valid in Sierra you could remove that safely.
Your primary display is Nvidia? HD 530 is connected as a secondary display by HDMP/DP?

Motherboard Gigabyte Z170-HD3P and OS 10.12.4. I test HD530 alone without second graphic card.
Connected to DVI or HDMI.

Motherboard Gigabyte Z170-HD3P and OS 10.12.4. I test HD530 alone without second graphic card.
Connected to DVI or HDMI.
Nice. And the system goes completely to sleep - all fans off no power lights and then wakes with no kernel crash?

Yes 100% sleep : no fans, no power, no lights...Wakes after mouse movement or key stroke.
No kernel crash.
I investigate this HD530 issue for about three months with many motherboards and config.
Reads all about this theme with no satisfy result.
So believe or not but I don't make any mistake. This really works on this motherboard.
Of course we talk about using HD530 alone without any second GT or GTX.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back