i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060 G1 6Gb
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! I am doing my first hackintosh build and I have some issues that I'd like some help with

I am building the pc for an audio production studio, so I need quiet components.
I've chosen a cpu cooler and a SPU that are not in the list, do you thing this is going to be a problem?
Those are:
Thermalright Macho Rev. B CPU Cooler
be quiet! Straight power 10 cm 600W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

As I'm in need of thunderbolt (my interface is Focusrite Clarett 8preX) i've chosen a specific motherboard that already has thunderbolt. At first I wanted to build a windows for better/newer components but the interface is not compatible with TB 3.0 in windows, it is only in os X. That is why I need the hackintosh, but
Do you think it is going to be unstable with i7 7700k and another motherboard with TB3 (I don't know which one yet)?

If you guys have any suggestion for another build it would be really appreciated!

Thanks a lot!!

Dan

That is my complete build:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU: Intel Core -i7 6700K 4.0Ghz Quad Core
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho Rev. B
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32Gb (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Extreme Gaming 6Gb
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight power 10 cm 600W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX
Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250Gb 2'5 SSD (for osX, DAW and plug-ins)
Samsung 850 Evo 250Gb 2'5 SSD (for data that it's being used: audio files, current session, etc)
Seagate Barracuda 3'5 HHD 7200RPM (for storage)
Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 ATX Mid Tower Case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back