Contribute
Register

Sierra works on ASUS P8H77-m-pro + 1080 Ti + i7-3770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I just successfully installed the Sierra with ASUS P8H77-m-pro with i7-3770, plus the newest Nvidia 1080 Ti GPU!
I have encountered some problems during the installation, especially for the newest Nvidia 10 series GPU part, so I wrote down an guide.
This can be found here, although it is written in Chinese, I just checked that it is still readable using google translate.

This system is very stable, include the sleep utility and airdrop, everything still works after wake.
I haven't test the iMessage and FaceTime because that may require to inject project code. I have done it on El Capitan, and Apple asked me to change the password of my Apple ID, which is very troublesome for I have to change all passwords on my MacBook, iPhone, so I currently give up to make iMessage and FaceTime work.

I hope this guide can help who is looking for how to build a mackintosh with the newest Nvidia 10 series GPU card!.

@lschyi, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi, i am new here. The article link has been removed and I am trying to build a hackintosh with a similar build. Would it be possible for you to provide some help?

Hi, i am new here. The article link has been removed and I am trying to build a hackintosh with a similar build. Would it be possible for you to provide some help?
Sorry due to some considerations, I remove the medium post, but I can provide you the saved web page.

Attachments

• 黑蘋果 Sierra + Nvidia 10 系列顯卡安裝 – 李松錡 – Medium.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4,868
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back