Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my GPU is Kepler and working without NVIDIA Web Drive, 'cause MacOS already have native driver to Fermi and Kepler.
Ah, ok, so we might have two completely different issues then, as I'm working with Pascal, which is only recently supported. Nonetheless I'll keep an eye out for any possible solutions and report back here.

Ah, ok, so we might have two completely different issues then, as I'm working with Pascal, which is only recently supported. Nonetheless I'll keep an eye out for any possible solutions and report back here.

Yes, different hardware but same issue.
I'll try find any solution too and reply here. Thank u so much!

Hi,

I think I have the same issue. System is very fast in day-to-day operations but UI animations are very slow. Most problems appear with Chrome – e.g. video lags for a second while audio is continuing. It started when I upgraded from Sierra to High Sierra. Nothing changed hardware-wise. (and yes, the web drivers are installed and active)

My system
High Sierra 10.13.1
3,5GHz Intel Core i5
32GB 2133MHz DDR4 Ram
256GB NVME
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x LG 4K Monitor
Gigabyte Z170x Gaming G7

Thinking of going back to Sierra!?

Any updates on this?

Hi,

I think I have the same issue. System is very fast in day-to-day operations but UI animations are very slow. Most problems appear with Chrome – e.g. video lags for a second while audio is continuing. It started when I upgraded from Sierra to High Sierra. Nothing changed hardware-wise. (and yes, the web drivers are installed and active)

My system
High Sierra 10.13.1
3,5GHz Intel Core i5
32GB 2133MHz DDR4 Ram
256GB NVME
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x LG 4K Monitor
Gigabyte Z170x Gaming G7

Thinking of going back to Sierra!?

Any updates on this?

FYI: Installed Sierra 10.12.6 and problem is gone.

@Metarex Watch this video, does resize the Activity Monitor works smoothly for you?

@coryhenrique It's the same as in the video you shared. Just double checked on my MacBook Pro Retina (15inch, Late 2015 with High Sierra) and it also behaves like in the video. So I guess this is normal? But anyway – I'm back at Sierra on my Hackintosh and everything (besides the activity monitor) is pretty smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back