Contribute
Register

Sierra skylake hd 530 31mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll have a look. Out of curiosity, if i had a normal 1080p screen, it should have worked out of the box? I didn't know the screen res was such a problem

Non UHD (eg. 1080p) are easier to make it work as you don't need to patch CoreDisplay.

Non UHD (eg. 1080p) are easier to make it work as you don't need to patch CoreDisplay.
It worked! You were right I needed to patch the CoreDisplay. From now on Ill read very carefully your guide to fix my remaining stuff(Battery,Display brightness). Thank you very much!

It worked! You were right I needed to patch the CoreDisplay. From now on Ill read very carefully your guide to fix my remaining stuff(Battery,Display brightness). Thank you very much!
I have been patching my dsdt with the ones from your guide and some have worked flawlessly, but my laptop model is not listed as compatible. Where can I update the list? I fixed the battery with battery_ASUS-N55SL.txt

I have been patching my dsdt with the ones from your guide and some have worked flawlessly, but my laptop model is not listed as compatible. Where can I update the list? I fixed the battery with battery_ASUS-N55SL.txt

I will add your model to the list. That patch works with many, many ASUS laptops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back