Contribute
Register

Sierra & Safari: Freezing and reboot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. What solution do exist for those who are not on HD4600? I`m not even on integrated card.

I used on board graphic Intel HD4600 and I think it doesn't go well with Safari Browser on Sierra OS. It was fine with El Capitan but not with Sierra. So what I do is I install a Nvidia 8800GTX then disable Intel on board graphic in Bios and that take care my problem.

Can confirm that disabling on board Intel graphics and using my MSI Nvidia GTX 970 has fixed the freeze problem

same here. What solution do exist for those who are not on HD4600? I`m not even on integrated card.

Disable Intel graphics in bios and use your graphics card

Make sure that (inject intel) is false not true in config.plist.

I had this issue in both 10.12 and 10.12.1. I applied this patch in 10.12.1 3 days ago and have not experienced the freezes since. However, it appears the patch disables the QE/CI, so this is just a workaround. Let's hope this gets addressed in the next update.

Disable Intel graphics in bios and use your graphics card

I`m not using IG at all. it`s already disabled.

Tried full new install directly to Sierra and also upgrade from el Capitan. While el capitan worked perfect, this is not working.

I`m using R9 280

I think there's something else wrong with either Clover or your system. Attach Clover folder from EFI partition removing Themes folder. (ZIP) attach.

attached, hopefully someone can help.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 189
I`m going to try that. I never had to do that on El capitan to make it work. I will try and let you know. Do i still leave the patch on?

Patch? Which patch do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back