Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So the specs are...
i7-7500u
No dedicated graphics(Intel 620)
And ddr4 meomory if that matters.
No ssd.
Synaptics touchpad.
Someone Guide me plz. Its my second try, but that one was easy as it was a hotpatch on probook 6570b
Attached is the cpu-z report if that helps.

Attachments

• DESKTOP-9B3M2MD.txt
    43.1 KB · Views: 527
So the specs are...
i7-7500u
No ssd.
Synaptics touchpad.
Someone Guide me plz. Its my second try, but that one was easy as it was a hotpatch on probook 6570b

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

is kabylake supported now? and where can i get the config.plist?

Last edited:
So the specs are...
i7-7500u
No ssd.
Synaptics touchpad.

Find my files for clover install on Dell Vostro 14" 3468. It has same specs as yours.

Attachments

• Dell Vostro 3468.zip
    26.1 MB · Views: 375
Find my files for clover install on Dell Vostro 14" 3468. It has same specs as yours.
Is it using kabylake spoofing or is it native? and are the brightness and volume controls working from the keyboard? Any other problem...?

BTW I can never be more thankful for such an amazing help...Going to professional college and I really needed this....
(P.S.Do you happen to be from Pakistan? :p Not seen too many people talking about this laptop other than pakistanis :p dont take it serious:p)

Last edited:
What are you using for the wifi? I have a half height mini pcie ar9285 but its too large for the slot. Battery status not working. :( Touch pad pref not working, cant get the tap to click work....

Last edited:
this profile is made according to my current machine...Im working on this laptop as of now...
Your profile must represent the machine for which you're asking questions.

cant find what kind of pcie card is to be used....Qualcomm atheros qca9377 this was the old card...half pcei mini cant fit? plz help....!

Read FAQ.
Your new laptop is likely NGFF (M.2 2230).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back