Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 970
Hi,

My system goes to sleep after a few seconds when manually putting it to sleep and then instantly wakes, most of the time the screen will no longer turn back on.

I have a GTX 970 and am using the Nvidia web drivers.

I have attached my ioreg and efi, could someone help?

Thanks,
Matthew

Attachments

• dcshoes23-ioreg.ioreg
    6.8 MB · Views: 108
  • EFI.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 77
Hi,

My system goes to sleep after a few seconds when manually putting it to sleep and then instantly wakes, most of the time the screen will no longer turn back on.

I have a GTX 970 and am using the Nvidia web drivers.

I have attached my ioreg and efi, could someone help?

Thanks,
Matthew

You have not implemented Native Powermanagement. X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded. AppleLPC is loaded. SATA is coming under SAT0 which doesn't help things. Generate a SSDT for Powermanagement then attach ioreg. Quick Guide to Generate a SSDT for CPU Power Management

Attachments

• dcshoes23-ioreg-2.ioreg
    6.9 MB · Views: 104
I've renamed SAT0 to SATA using a DSDT patch in clover, attached is my latest IOReg. I still have the same issue where it instantly wakes and the display stays off. Thanks for helping!

Attachments

• dcshoes23-ioreg-3.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 114
I've renamed SAT0 to SATA using a DSDT patch in clover, attached is my latest IOReg. I still have the same issue where it instantly wakes and the display stays off. Thanks for helping!

Ioreg shows that X86Platform is loaded, SATA is now coming under SATA not SAT0.

Any other ideas of what might be the issue? I noticed that if I keep hitting an arrow key while it is waking up, the screen will resume. Not sure if that helps or not.

Press F4 at Clover boot. Attach Clover folder from EFI removing Themes ZIP attach. You will most likely need to patch ACPI.

New EFI with DSDT dump attached.

Add SSDT-XHC & SSDT-SATA to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched which is in attachments. You have not done Change SAT0 to SATA correctly. Use acpi_dsdt_patches.plist for examples which is on my Github. Also put SSDT-XWAK, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-HACK in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. You will need to add change _DSM to XDSM, change Method(XWAK,0,S) to ZWAK, change _OSI to XOSI, change SAT0 to SATA to config use a plist editor or better still use Xcode. Once you've done that attach all files, Clover folder removing themes, ioreg ZIP attach. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Series-9-Patches

Attachments

• SSDT-XHC.aml
    556 bytes · Views: 103
  • SSDT-SATA.aml
    455 bytes · Views: 130
Add SSDT-XHC & SSDT-SATA to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched which is in attachments. You have not done Change SAT0 to SATA correctly. Use acpi_dsdt_patches.plist for examples which is on my Github. Also put SSDT-XWAK, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-HACK in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. You will need to add change _DSM to XDSM, change Method(XWAK,0,S) to ZWAK, change _OSI to XOSI, change SAT0 to SATA to config use a plist editor or better still use Xcode. Once you've done that attach all files, Clover folder removing themes, ioreg ZIP attach. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Series-9-Patches

I'm not sure how my patch for SATA was different than what you have in api_dsdt_patches.plist. Anyways, I've copied it exactly how it is in your file and added the other patches you have recommended. Please see latest EFI and IOReg attached.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16 MB · Views: 79
  • dcshoes23-ioreg-4.ioreg
    6.9 MB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back