Intel Core i5-3570 3,40Ghz
Graphics
gigabyte PCIe Nvidia GT630 1Gb
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi...

Just installed the Sierra 10.12.1 on my GA-H61M-DS2 i7 and my GeForce GT 630 dont work! :'(, I download the nvidia last driver (as says at the forum) but when I boot, the screen is go to black (or stop symbol image)
I follow the instructions guide for installation https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

With -v the message is "error kernel 0x9" ... i'm going crazy about that.. anybody can help me? i tried (I think) all the forum comments (tonymacx86) says but don't work for me :'''''( by the way, the intel hd 4000 doesn't work, why?

The Maverick and Yosemite had worked fine all the time.

Sorry for my poor english... and thanks in advance!

My hardware:

GA-H61M-DS2 (dual UEFI bios) (rev 2.1)
Intel Core i7-2600k 3.40Ghz
16Gb memory 1330Mhz
nvidia GeForce GT 630
1Tb Sata HD

I have a GA-H61M-HD2 motherboard (note HD2 not DS2 but not a lot different) with Intel core i5 Processor and I could not use my nVidia GT 610 on Sierra which was OK in El Capitan. I installed AMD Radeon 5450 to install macOS Sierra but with no QE/CI with resolution stuck at 1280×800 until I edited Clover Config.plist using Clover Configurator to add an ATI FakeID and Frame Buffer Name to get full resolution 1920x1080. I have perfectly working Multiboot system on this computer running Mac OS Sierra, el Capitan, Windows 10 and Ubuntu Studio.

If my memory serves me right , the Intel HD Graphics , the IGFX of the board worked OK.

I have not seen nVidia GT 610 having a Webdriver for Sierra and I don't expect to see one for GT630 either.

thanks for the answer! .... so I cant use Sierra with gt630? I tried also with gt640 and give me the same error (error cache kernel 0x9) :'(

i installed the nvidia web driver, but when is go to show the desktop, automatically, is reboot

I must give up? maybe with Sierra 12.10 work?

thanks!!

thanks for the answer! .... so I cant use Sierra with gt630? I tried also with gt640 and give me the same error (error cache kernel 0x9) :'(

i installed the nvidia web driver, but when is go to show the desktop, automatically, is reboot

thanks!!
Please follow this Troubleshoot with successful outcome with Integrated Graphic card on a Similar MoBo:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/need-some-help-with-macos-sierra.206243/

thanks!!

Did you figure it out?

@joris410, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Don't expect an answer soon ;)
pank_akira was last seen: Nov 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back