Shutdown reboot Problem

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Forgive my ignorance but lets I do that (remove that file) and it messes up the system or doesn't boot, is there a way to recover or load from USB so I can tinker with the settings without fear of losing my current working config/settings?
If you still have your USB Installer first try to boot from that before you start to tinker.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X Designare
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 7950
@BreBo

Update, the restart on shutdown is fixed.

Restarting on boot up still happens. Restarts once or twice before booting up. It's almost as if the fans are kicking on but nothing else and then it reboots

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Restarting on boot up still happens. Restarts once or twice before booting up. It's almost as if the fans are kicking on but nothing else and then it reboots
So when does it restart, if it's at the apple logo you can try to boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Also suggest you attach your EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
The one with the fixed restart on shutdown.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X Designare
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 7950
So when does it restart, if it's at the apple logo you can try to boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Also suggest you attach your EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
The one with the fixed restart on shutdown.
I'll turn on the machine and I can hear the CPU fan kick on, nothing pops up on the screen, after a few seconds it restarts and then boots.

I'll supply my folder asap