Contribute
Register

Shutdown reboot Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance but lets I do that (remove that file) and it messes up the system or doesn't boot, is there a way to recover or load from USB so I can tinker with the settings without fear of losing my current working config/settings?
If you still have your USB Installer first try to boot from that before you start to tinker.

@BreBo

Update, the restart on shutdown is fixed.

Restarting on boot up still happens. Restarts once or twice before booting up. It's almost as if the fans are kicking on but nothing else and then it reboots

Restarting on boot up still happens. Restarts once or twice before booting up. It's almost as if the fans are kicking on but nothing else and then it reboots
So when does it restart, if it's at the apple logo you can try to boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Also suggest you attach your EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
The one with the fixed restart on shutdown.

So when does it restart, if it's at the apple logo you can try to boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

I'll turn on the machine and I can hear the CPU fan kick on, nothing pops up on the screen, after a few seconds it restarts and then boots.

I'll supply my folder asap

Hi @BreBo sorry that took so long.

I'll turn on the machine and I can hear the CPU fan kick on, nothing pops up on the screen, sometimes after a few seconds it restarts and then boots or I have to do a forced manual shutdown and then re-power it up and it works.
Attached is my Clover Folder minus the theme folder

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
Hi @BreBo just making sure you see the files above

Trying to reach out to you again @BreBo

Anyone with any other advice?

Trying to reach out to you again @BreBo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back